Commercial Carpet Cleaning.
Routine Carpet Maintenance and Carpet Cleaning Frequency
Carpets act as a filter, trapping dust, dirt, gases, animal hair, and other soils in both commercial and residential settings. This is why all carpet manufacturers agree that the following actions will help extend the life span of a carpet:
- Regular vacuuming. (79% of soils are removed by vacuuming!)
- Spot removal.
- Pilating the carpet to stop it from matting.
- Moving furniture to change traffic patterns.
- Using walk-off mats to lower the amount of soil tracked onto the carpet.
- Periodically deep cleaning the carpet.
The number of times a carpet should be vacuumed and cleaned depends on the level of foot traffic and any other conditions that bring soils into the environment.
SERVPRO of Salem West offers carpet cleaning in your home or business with the best skill, techniques, and customer service. Let SERVPRO get it done the right way. Call for a quote (503) 393-9999.